วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Intro Sutiwas

. . . PE  AM . ^<^.




          Hello!! everyone. My name is Sutiwas Chairipoo , you can call me Peam. I was born in Prachinburi on 14 June 1994. I'm 18 years old.




          I graduated from Nawamintharachinuthid Horwang Nonthaburi school in science - math. It's a large government school.There I had many close friends and best friend there. We often went to karaoke&pig pan and sometime travel to other province. At this time, I am studying The faculty is Communication of Art at Bangkok University.




          In my freetime, I like going outside to take a photos, such as the temple, historic site and beautiful place. I often sit under the three for drawn of nature and insect.  Both activities make me happy and keep me out of the confusion.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น