วันศุกร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

A Changing Life in Bu ส่งอาจารย์ครับ



         About three months ago I went Bangkok University for applied. Nowadays ,I have 3 thing change then before. There're a new friends, time to eat, and free&responsibility.
First, a new friends, I met many people who different kind in my class and I have to a few time for adapt. My new friends are friendly , chilly , crazy , talkative , quiet ,nosy ,etc. But all they is good guy.
     Next, the period same time lunch, I and friends often hungry while we are studying.When the class's end we go to cafeteria but the foods are lose. The end, many friends live in dormitory it make them have a lot of free time. they can do anything them want ,because free from there's parents. But the free life want to very responsibility for protect or treat themselves.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ครูให้คะแนนแล้วค่ะ
    **เริ่มชิ้นที่ 3เลยค่ะ จะไม่ทัน

    ตอบลบ