วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Intro Netima A.


June 15, 2012
Netima Aroonruangsirilert, 1191

Topic : Self Introduction

  

          My name is Netima Aroonruangsirilert, you can call me Nayko. I am a student of Communication Arts, Bangkok University. I graduated from American Academy High School in Bangkok, Thailand. I was born in 1994, so that I am 18 years old. I am friendly, kind, playful, and love to make friends. I don't pretend to be good for others to like me, I always be me. I am not the best, I am not the worst, and I love the way I am.

          I usually spend my free time to hang out with friends for movies, lunches, dinners, or parties. But sometime, I prefer to be alone quietly. The most favorite place is the beach. I usually go to Pattaya because there is not very far from my house. There are many activities for me to enjoy during the daytime, such as swimming, Jet Ski, Banana Boat, etc. At night, I may go to the Walking Street to have fun with my friends as well. Another favorite place is a shopping mall where I meet friends, shopping, and also spend time with my family. Ice Skate is my favorite sport. If I have time to play, I will always go to Esplanade, Rachada. I enjoy much to spend at lest 3 hours ever day playing social networks.

          As a student, I lead a life of honesty and simplicity. To try to improve abilities and skills, learn one from another, and enjoy life are ones of my lifestyle. Lastly, I never ever forget to take responsibility in study as well, even through I spend much more time on other things, because it is my duty as a study.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น